Thursday, August 6, 2009

My Favorite Things

I think over time we all find things that we like. And when we like things, we tend to want to share them with others. Here are some of my favorite things. This is not intended to be all inclusive nor is any of it in any particular order.

Favorite Newsletter:
DFI News

Favorite Discussion Forums:
Forensic Focus

Favorite Podcast:
Forensic4Cast - Lee Whitfield
Talk Forensics- My show

Favorite Organizations:
National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
Fair Trial Initiative
Center for Death Penalty Litigation
American College of Forensic Examiners Institute
American Society of Digital Forensics and eDiscovery
SANS Institute
North Carolina Association of Private Investigators
Vidoc Society
Missing You Foundation
National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
Innocence Project
Help Find My Child


Favorite Forensics Tools:
Encase - Guidance Software
NetAnalysis - Digital Detective
Drive Prophet - Mark McKinnon
Helix - e-Fense
RegRipper - Harlan Carvey
Hardcopy III - Voom Technologies
Metadata Assistant - Payne Consulting
SecureView Forensic - Susteen
BitPim
F-Response - Matt Shannon

Favorite Blogs and Bloggers:
Simple Justice - Scott Greenfield
Digfor - Andre Ross

I was going to list some of my favorite people, but I would probably leave someone out and offend them, so I will stop here.









Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderated my comments due to spam.