Friday, July 17, 2009

Getting Ready for 2010

Windows CalendarImage via Wikipedia
I know it is only July, but looking forward to next year, I thought I would write a quick post about speaking engagements.

I typically do quite a few speaking engagements each year on the topic of digital forensics for various attorney organizations, schools and paralegal associations. That is in addition to the speaking I do at computer forensic conferences. I also personally conduct a few one and two day intensive training seminars on advanced digital forensic consulting.

Having said all that, my office is currently scheduling my engagements for next year. If you are interested in having me speak to your group, at your conference or training seminar, then now would be the best time to get a commitment on my schedule for next year.

By scheduling these engagements far enough out, it allows us some flexibility in scheduling my court appearances for the cases I do during the year.

Some of my past and current speaking engagements: 2009 NACDL (National Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers Making Sense of Science Seminar), 2009 Alabama ACDL, NC Association of Private Investigators, North and South Carolina Public Defenders Conference, 2009 American College of Forensics Examiners Institute Annual Conference, Wake County Paralegal Association, University of North Carolina at Pembroke, North and South Carolina Public Defenders Investigators Conference, 2009 SANS What Works In Forensics Summit, and several others.

If you are interested in having me come speak to your organization, please contact Leslie or Dawn at 919-868-6291 to make arrangements.  My schedule fills up quickly.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderated my comments due to spam.