Friday, May 29, 2009

San Forensics Summit - Panel Questions posted

Rob Lee over at SANS has posted the panel questions that will be addressed at the upcoming SANS Summit in July. Here is a link to the post: Sans Forensic Panel Questions Posted

Also, if you want to get the whole scoop on the upcoming conference, see who will be there and register, you can go to the conference link here: SANS Summit Agenda

It really looks like a great conference and will be an excellent learning experience. If you can attend, you will have a chance to meet and interact with some of the top experts in the field like Gary Kessler, Craig Ball, Harlan Carvey and others.

I an looking forward to being there and hope to see you there as well.

1 comment:

  1. A lot of useful information in those links, thanks. I feel that it might even be too much for me to “digest” in just one week.
    Computer Repair Nassau County

    ReplyDelete

I have moderated my comments due to spam.