Friday, March 6, 2009

Talk Forensics Selected as a Featured Show on Blog Talk Radio

I want to thank everyone for their support in helping Talk Forensics to become a featured show on Blog Talk Radio so quickly.

All of my guests have been wonderful and the listener support is awesome.

I also want to thank my fellow bloggers and podcasters who have mentioned Talk Forensics on their blogs and shows.

This Sunday my guest is Dr. Michael Baden, of HBO's Autopsy series, and the author of several books on forensic pathology.

If you missed any of the previous shows, you can listen to them using the player over on the right column or subscribe to the podcast on iTunes.

Join us on Sunday's at 4:00PM Eastern and ask the experts those questions you always wanted to know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderated my comments due to spam.