Sunday, March 15, 2009

Excellent post by Harlan Carvey on Incident Management.

If you don't know, Harlan Carvey is the author of the classic, "Windows Forensic Analysis" book published by Syngress. Harlan is an icon in the field of computer forensics for his knowledge and, obviously, for his book that should be on the shelf of every professional examiner. The newest edition is due out soon and I know I will be buying a copy.

Harlan wrote a post on incident management that is well worth reading. Take a look:

Incident Management 101

Harlan is also the author of the very handy tool, RegRipper that is used to parse the Windows registry file for data of interest to examiners. Harlan will be joining me on Talk Forensics in May.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderated my comments due to spam.