Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The Jury Expert

If you are not already reading the publications from the American Society of Trial Consultants, I recommend it. Not only for attorneys, but for practicing forensics experts.

The more you know, the more value you can bring to the table for your clients.

Sometimes, experts lock themselves into their narrow little world of technicalities, restricting their ability to assist clients through the whole process. Reading publications like this will help you as an expert to better understand the primary audience for your testimony; The Jury.

The ASTC publishes an excellent newletter. You can visit their site and download the newsletters by clicking on the link below.

American Society of Trial Consultants

I am also adding this to my resource links.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have moderated my comments due to spam.